Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life in general...

Pierson has finally decided that he remembered he could stand on his own!!! LOL! Started doing it again Saturday evening and now I can tell him to stand up and he usually will! Amazing to me that he knows what I'm asking him to do!!! And he will shake his head yes AND no now if you ask him a question! Where the heck is my baby going???? Just a few minutes ago, he stood up and then bent over to hold on to a large dump truck and started using it to help him walk across the floor! :( He goes to the doc on Friday for his 18 month check up...don't think he'll be walking by then, so not sure what the doc is gonna say about that. At least he IS showing some signs now!

Still battling fleas here...did I mention that? We have fleas in our house but no indoor pets! GRRRRRR! Last week, I vacuumed religiously EVERY day...even found some stuff to sprinkle on the carpet that was supposed to kill them. Well, I keep seeing one or two here and there. I really DON't want to bomb the house, but I may have to just suck it up and let Mark do it. At least after it's done, the house will be spotless...because I'll be going thru washing every surface I can find! And I'll shampoo the carpets, and mop the floors, and clean the tubs....I'll probably even wash windows and blinds! I hate insecticides/pesticides in my house!

Received the last sketch from www.stucksketches.blogspot.com yesterday...hope to work on it today sometime! It's a nice one!

WEll, that's all the rambling I've got for now...off to vacuum some more!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Good luck with the fleas Jenny! Man, that is horrible. I was battling fruit flies buzzing around my scrap desk Friday! No idea where they came from, but I think I finally took care of them. Heinous.

Slide