Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally showing signs....

WEll, Pierson is 18 months and 3 days old...still not walking. It's had me freaked out for a couple of days, because H was 18 months and 1 day old when he walked...so the fact that Pierson has waited even longer...well....you know moms! LOL!

So, he did something today he has not done before! I had just changed his diaper and had put his pants back on him. He'd been crawling around the house on his hands and feet (instead of knees) and after I put his pants on, he got into that position and tried to stand up right there without holding on to anything! He tried twice and that's all I could get him to do...I sure hope he'll do it again afterwhile so DH can see it!!! I was soooo excited!!! LOL! Maybe there's hope for him yet!

No comments:

Slide