Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Boy it's been a while...


So much has been going on here, it's nuts!

Harrison had his preschool graduation on May 13th. The kids sang about 20 songs. Did he participate???? NOOOOOO! He stood up there like a knot on a log! Crazy boy! The following Saturday was the awards day for his Soccer team. Would he go get his trophy? NOOOOOO! Oh well. Can't make them do what they don't want to, right?

The same day of H's graduation, Pierson cut tooth #8! That little rascal just thinks he needs to grow up! He will play peek-a-boo now by either covering his head with a blanket, shirt, whatever or will just cover his eyes with his hands. Too darn cute I tell ya! In the last week or so, he's started taking naps BY HIMSELF!! Do you know how much this has helped me now that I don't have to hold him while he sleeps??? We've started giving him more "table" food. He LOVES graham crackers 'cause he can feed himself and of course they are tasty! He really enjoyed some mashed potatoes the other night when we went to Bob Evan's to eat dinner. OH, and ICE CREAM! That boy will just pitch himself a little tantrum when the ice cream is gone! LOL!

And Nevan? Well, he's just Nevan...growing like crazy out of his baby fat and looking more and more like a little boy. As devilish as he is, God I love that boy! All he has to do is flash those baby blues at me!

And speaking of Baby Blues!!! I won a contest over at www.mycreativescrapbook.com!! It was a sketch contest and let me tell ya--that sketch was AWESOME! The page I made practically put itself together! NO kidding! LOL! I can't tell you how excited I am! Here's a link to their blog if you wanna check it out! http://www.mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.com/

Mark's last day of work at Freightliner is Friday. He will leave Sunday to go to Greer, SC to have his orientation and begin training with Swift Transport. We won't see him for 6 weeks! I am SOOOOO not looking forward to this! But we have to do what we have to do, right?

2 comments:

Tricia said...

CONGRATS GIRLIE! I JUST SAW YOUR PAGE ON THEIR SITE!

Stacey said...

Awesome layout!!!! COngrats!

Slide