Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Started off not so good--had to take P to the doc because he'd been running a fever on and off since last night. Turns out to be a virus of some sort.

We turned the little booger's car seat to forward facing today...could've done it 2 months ago, but I just couldn't... :( He'd getting a haircut next week too. I've had 2 people call him a girl, so I guess it's time! :(

I think my sinuses are starting to act up...I've had a headache all day! I'm getting ready to head to bed. I'm never in bed before midnight!

I tried to get the cutest picture of P today...he was sitting here in the floor and I turned to look at him and he had his play phone up to his ear just chatting away! Of course, when the camera came out, he quit! LOL!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

yay...moving car seats!

Slide