Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oh my achin' back!

Okay. So I haven't been able to turn my head and look over my shoulder in forever and of course my hips are STILL outta whack from having the baby. But this morning sent me to the edge! I sat down in a chair in the living room to eat my breakfast and when I went to get up--YOWSERS! I was bent over at 90* and couldn't stand back up straight! I finally got back to an upright position and it's not hurting now--but I can tell where it was hurting! So I called a chiropractor and I'm going in the morning! I was soooo excited to learn that our insurance DOES cover it! That makes it even better! Can't wait to feel good again. Now if I can just get the will power to lose this weight!

Mark has to work this week. It's a good thing too because he's driving me nutso! More so than the kids! That's bad! I know it will be a while, but I can't wait till he's back at work full time--then I might be able to get H & N back into some kind of a bedtime routine. I'm tired of them not going to bed until 9:30 or 10. I don't get any "me" time! I've also got grand plans to get together some kind of daytime schedule too. Yeah, right!

Well, the baby's crying. Gotta go!

No comments:

Slide