Thursday, May 20, 2010

Planning, Parenting, and Preparations...

Planning...Just wanted to let you guys know that the DT girlz over at www.scrap-friendzy.com have got something really FUN up our sleeves for this summer! You might just wanna clear your calendars so you can play along...just sayin'!!!! More details to come in the next few weeks!!! :)

Parenting...Got a sick one home from school today. Nevan was running a fever last night, but hasn't complained about his ears, throat, anything! No fever this morning, so we'll see if we need to make a trip to the doctor. Pierson's up to his usual I-don't-wanna-poop self...currently listening to him say ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow....just go to the bathroom, would ya???? The Miralax should kick in soon! :) Still playing chauffeur for soccer practices and games, scouts, all that stuff. Will be soooo glad when soccer season is over...what was I thinking???? Oh, and end of school stuff!!! GEEZ! Harrison's got a class play on the 28th, a field trip on June 4th, and field day somewhere in there! Nevan had his preschool graduation program Tuesday night...still has his class picnic...that's the 28th or 29th, I think. I can't keep up!!! LOL!

Preparation...Went last Thursday night for my first class to get me to teaching Group Fitness! Next Tuesday and Thursday, I've got CPR classes. June 5th, I have an all day training which gets me my actual Group Fitness Cert. And I found out 2 days ago, that there's a TurboKick training/cert session on June 12th!!! May as well get it over with, huh??? Then the Y is sponsoring an Expo type thing the weekend of the 19th! Don't know if I'm gonna do that one or not... Can you say CRAZY?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Slide