Monday, May 10, 2010

WOW! It's been a while!

I should've posted last week to tell you guys about the fabulous "Twist and Sketch" crop we were having over at www.scrap-friendzy.com. But I didn't get here. It's been crazy busy since soccer season started. The boys are on separate teams this time...so that means 2 practices a week plus 2 games on Saturdays. Add in Scouts, Speech Therapy, Workouts for me, Weight Watchers meetings and a couple of Photography Club outings...PHEW! And this Thursday, I take my first class to get me certified to teach Group Fitness!!! Can't believe I'm taking this step! Saturday, I'm going to an all day crop...YAY! The following Saturday, some of us Y girls are having a Girls Night Out...It's gonna be soooo fun! So anyway...I've been B-U-S-Y!

Go on over to http://momentsrecorded.blogspot.com and check out this month's challenge! I think you'll like it!

A friend of mine over at www.scrap-friendzy.com posted about a Cricut Blog Hop! So, I decided to check it out and there looks to be some really nice give-aways...thought I'd share with ya! (besides...it's gets me entered into the drawings more times! ;) ) So, Fantabulous Cricut Blog is hosting this Blog "crawl"...find 'em HERE: http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

And the first stop is the wonderful Cokie Pop Paper Boutique...she's giving away a Cartridge!!! http://cokiepopaper.blogspot.com

So, get in on this blog crawl!!! I can't wait to see what the other blogs have to offer!

No comments:

Slide