Thursday, May 8, 2008

Depressed

Yeah, that says it. I am sooooo down about this whole job thing. Mark keeps saying we're gonna be fine, "Oh, we can pay our bills on $30K a year." Um....I'm thinking NOT! We might pay the bills, but we won't be eating! Even if we can pay our bills (and eat) on that amount of money, what quality of life are we gonna have??? NONE! What's the point when you can't do anything enjoyable??? My poor boys are gonna be sooooo bored this summer with nothing to do. And when my scrappy stash runs out, what am I gonna do to keep semi-sane????? Especially since this "wonderful" $30K job will keep my husband away from us for 3 weeks at a time--I'm becoming a single mom on top of it!

I'm not sleeping. I've slept MAYBE 4 hours each night this week. I was still awake last night when Mark came home at 2 am! I wish instead that I wasn't eating! I need to lose a few pounds! And it would be one less person to feed. lol. We're going from middle class to POOR!

I think I'll go cry now........

3 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Oh Jenny! I wish I could give you a hug! You will get through this but it won't be easy! We will be here for you!

Jenn said...

Ditto on the sending you hugs...sorry about all this, think at one time or another most all of us go through something like this..try and hang in there and LEAN on your friends ANY TIME!!

Jenn said...

Ditto on the sending you hugs...sorry about all this, think at one time or another most all of us go through something like this..try and hang in there and LEAN on your friends ANY TIME!!

Slide