Saturday, March 15, 2008

Suzy Homemaker or Soccer Mom!

LOL! Well, you may now call me either of the two! Last night, I made my first ever loaves of homemade bread! YUMMY! I was sooo happy that they came out!

Then this morning, we signed Harrison up for Soccer! I hope he stays as excited about it thru the next two months as he was this morning! I thought we'd just go in and fill out paper work and they'd say, "He's on the team." But they actually do assessments of each player to find out their "skill" level so they can place them with team mates of the same level. So H was SOOOOO happy that he got to "play" today! LOL! We were waiting for one of the assessments and he's jumping around in a circle chanting, "I wanna play soccer!" It was so funny! We signed up at the Presbyterian Church in Stanley...I'm not sure if they just play teams from that church or if they play other churches. WE go Monday night for orientation and to meet his coach. We'll find out then what the practice schedule will be. We won't know about games until closer to the end of the month. I do know the first games are on April 5th! Pierson's b-day!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yum! Got a secret recipe to share? :) How fun about the soccer!!!

Slide