Thursday, June 7, 2007

HE SMILED!

He REALLY smiled! (Pierson, that is!) And he will do again if you kinda tickle his chin a little. So cute! And he just spit up all over me--YUCK!!! I'll try to get a pic--of the smile that is!

Okay. Is it hot enough? It seems like it's too early in the season for it to be so hot, but I guess it really isn't. After all, we are into June now! 90*+ just kills me! One good thing is that it drains the energy out of the boys too--and if I can keep them from taking a nap, they go to bed really easy! I was just thinking about what we were gonna have for dinner--I think a good tomato sandwich would be wonderful--but I don't have any "good" tomatoes--YET!

Today was Megan's & Anna's last day of school. Tammy and I were just trying to think up some things to do to keep everyone busy. Free movies at the theatre on Tues/Wed and a trip to the Schiele Museum and The Science Center. And there's always the pool--but I don't like to go if I don't have an adult for each child--that's gonna be hard this year! Oh, and we can do storytime at the library too. We'll have to come up with some other stuff.

No comments:

Slide