Monday, June 20, 2011

My FAVORITE contest started today!!!

It's time for the Last Scrapper Standing Contest over at Memorable Seasons!!!! (insert a pic of me jumping up and down!) I don't know why I love this contest so much, but I DO!!! Last year I didn't make the final cut because about week 4 was when my FIL passed away...and I just didn't have it in me to scrap much. But this year, I'm "in it to WIN it"!!!!!

The first challenge was issued this morning and I'm already done! The challenge was to create an embellishment cluster that used something "green" (as in recycled green) AND if your pic was themed, you couldn't use themed papers and vice-versa. So I used 4th of July themed papers for a pic I took of H in November! Here's my finished page:

Now I can't wait to see if I make it thru to next week!

No comments:

Slide