Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow! Snow! Snow!!!!

Yep...we had a White Christmas and now there's another 6 inches on the ground!!! Personally, I love it!!! Don't really like Mark having to miss work, but I still love the snow!

The boys were, of course, out of school today and they've already called tomorrow off too. They were NOT outside NEAR enough today...they 'bout drove me and Mark NUTS! Will definitely have to fix that problem tomorrow!!!

Been working on some scrappy projects...I'll be posting a Technique Tuesday BPS Challenge at Cookin' Up Creations tomorrow...so go check it out!

Also, the Sketch-a-thon is in FULL SWING over at Scrap-Friendzy!!! I definitely have NO excuses to NOT get lots done this month!

I'll turn in my last assignment for ScrapFit this Thursday. :( Loved my time there, but when the call for a new team came up, I had just been accepted at CUC so I didn't reapply. I didn't want to stretch myself too thin! I'll be continuing to check out the workouts each month and can't wait to see the direction Sarah takes the site in!!!!

Well, that's all for now. I think I'm gonna go find some prime real estate on the couch and watch some Netflix on the Xbox! (I love that thing!) Have a good evening!

No comments:

Slide