Sunday, January 2, 2011

January Happenings!!!

WOW! Is January gonna be a super busy scrapping month, or what?!?!?!?!

Check out the theme for the month at Cookin' Up Creations!




YEP!!! The theme is SCRAP YOUR STASH!!! Out with the old, in with the new!!! We'll all be eyeing the new Winter CHA goodies soon, so let's use up that stuff we HAD to have last year (or longer)!!!

And we have a fabulous sponsor this month...The Laughing Quilter Etsy Shop! She makes the cutest handmade felties and I have LOVED working with them!! I have used ALL of the ones that were sent to me except one...and I'm still brainstorming for that one. I'd love to have had more!

Also, at Scrap-Friendzy, we've already started our 2nd Annual Sketch-a-thon!!! Oh boy! How fun is THIS one?!?!? This is the contest that really introduced me to SF last year and I got tons done!!!



Who can resist a sketch a day?!?!? I posted a Bonus Sketch on NYE, and 2 more sketches are up for your scrapping pleasure. Go check it out!!! There's a prize at the end for the Scrapper with the most Friendz Pointz...just sayin'!!!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful start to 2011...I'm hopeful for great things this year!!!

No comments:

Slide