Monday, November 15, 2010

Time for a new challenge!!!

It's a fun one at scrapFIT this week!!! I think I say this a lot, but this page just may be my new favorite!!! Our challenge was all about numbers...so I guess you need to visit the site to see what all that entailed! But here is my page...



All my patterned papers were from the K&Company Boy Scout papers. My fish and rod were printed from a digi kit I got from Gotta Pixel. I just printed them on CS and cut them out...I couldn't believe how perfect they were!!! I cut "fisherman" for my title using the Lyrical Letters cart for my Cricut. Then there's some other stuff...photo corners, brads, some embroidery floss (for my fishing line), & MM mini alphas.

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This is such a fun LO, Jenny! I love the fishing theme. I have an older son who fishes, and have done a number of fishing pages too.

Slide