Friday, August 6, 2010

Exciting news...

that I can't share yet! LOL! I know, it's killing you guys not knowing, but I'm waiting on an email to make sure it's set in stone! I'll let you know today, for sure! How 'bout a scrappy page I did yesterday for the LAST Camp-Friendzy Bonus Challenge at http://www.scrap-friendzy.com/??? The last challenge was post by me and all you had to do was scraplift someone from Scrap-Friendzy. Sounds easy...but picking ONE to life was horrible!! LOL! So I lifted the VERY talented Amy G. Here's how my page turned out...


So, what's been going on on the homefront? Nevan had his tonsils and adenoids removed on Monday morning. He's doing pretty good...not drinking as much as I'd like him to be, but he's a stubborn 5 year old! He must have a wish to go back to the hospital to get an IV. He is eating a LOT of popsicles and icecream, so maybe he'll be okay. He's had some pain, which the doc's said at his age, it could go either way. I've been giving him the GOOD meds about 2x a day. Too bad they don't knock him out! Instead, he feels better and then he wants to run around the house...something he's not supposed to be doing! I sure am gonna be glad when he's recouperated!!!

I teach my FIRST ever TurboKick Class a week from tomorrow! I'm about 95% ready...eeekkk! I've got to get the Recovery sections down pat and I think I'll do okay...let's hope anyway! I would love to get some TurboWear, but man! It's expensive! Might try to find something else that will do. I wish my favorite pants weren't falling apart! They would be PERFECT! Too bad they are 7 years old and I'll NEVER find another pair like them...

Well, off to do the everyday mundane tasks of laundry and dishwashing! Gotta do something while I wait on that email! :)

No comments:

Slide