Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Banging my head!!!

UGH! What a freakin' night! P woke up at 10, was still up at 11, finally dozed off but then vomited in my bed around midnight. Was still up at 1, then H and N woke up too. P vomited again. P and I moved to the couch and got a couple hours of sleep. He's been screaming and being a royal PITA this morning! I don't know what's wrong with him! But at this rate, I'll never get anything done today!

On a nicer note...here's a little something I've been working on...got these little wooden birdhouses at The Dollar Tree and decided they'd make cute Christmas ornaments!

This isn't the best pic...gonna try to get one outside in natural light later...hopefully you'll be able to see that the roof is REALLY glittery and there's some glitter on the sides too. This pic really doesn't do it justice!

No comments:

Slide