Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This has been a GOOD day!!!

Let be begin by saying, WOW!!!

Last Friday, I got an email from my local scrapbook store (LSS for those who aren't in the know!) about their 4th anniversary sale on Sat and Sun. Well, I ended up going on Saturday because I wanted to earn quadruple points on my frequent shopper card! LOL! Well, I remembered there was a grand prize that would be given away to someone who made a purchase over the weekend. I got a call this evening and I WON!!! It's a Karen Foster Scrapseat tote thing filled with scrappy goodies! A $250 value!!!!!

So, I've still got my head in the clouds over my great score when I get a private message on a scrappy site I frequent...they want me to be a Guest Designer for them for the month of October!!! I would post the site name, but I don't know if it's been officially announced on their site yet.

I should've bought that lottery ticket at lunch!

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

Oh Jenny what wonderful news. I am so happy for yoU!

Slide