Friday, July 13, 2007

Been awhile...again!

Haven't really updated in a while--or so it seems! Not much going on around here other than I am working on routines/schedules for the boys--and by golly! I'm sticking with it this time!! I've been inspired by a book titled, "Nanny Wisdom". Alot of it is stuff I've heard before, but now I feel I can conquer it! I'll have to make this quick because right now is supposed to be "quiet time"--if they nap, fine. If they don't, that's fine too. We all just need a break! And let me tell ya--a kitchen timer works wonders!!! And Mark better not even think of getting us messed up next week when he's off! It will take the better part of a month to get it really set!

Sis is keeping Pierson tomorrow while Mark and I take the boys to Dan Nicholson Park! It's Freightliner's company picnic there tomorrow and we've been wanting to go anyway. I can't wait! Which reminds me--gotta go charge the cameras!

Pierson, Pierson, Pierson...As of this morning, I've decided I'm going to exclusively pump and give him his milk in bottles. Extra work, yes. But, somehow, it seems easier with him. We just didn't have a great start and after 3 months, I'm tired of trying. I feel like a failure. I know I'm not, but...this is what mothers do to themselves. I'll probably change my mind by this evening!

Well, I have 4 minutes to complete this update.
Now I have 1:46 to complete this update.
I can't wait for quiet time! Maybe I'll cat nap too!

No comments:

Slide