Friday, February 9, 2007

2-8-07 doctor appt

Went back to the doc yesterday where they repeated the fetal Fibronectin (ffn) test. When the doc did it, she told me that if it came back negative, they might let me get out of bed more. But, it's still positive--so I'm still in bed.... At least my cervix hasn't changed any more and she didn't say at what station the baby was, but she said he's very low. So I don't know. I told her I had a bit of a cold--stuffy nose, scratchy throat, cough--but I didn't actually ask for anything to help it. But this morning (after coughing my head off all night) I asked the nurse if there was anything they could prescribe to make the cough go away! Mark has gone to pick up my drugs now! YAY! My throat hurts more today--I really hope it's just drainage--and NOT strep! I haven't taken any Sudafed this morning because I wanted to wait and see what the doc gave me and make sure it was safe to take the two together. So that's how it's going.

No comments:

Slide