Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm honored to be the Guest Designer...

at Memorable Seasons this month! Jill sent me some of the fabulous "Love Games" line from Glitz Designs to work with! I was a little intimidated by the papers at first, but once I got a page done, it was smooth sailing!

Here's what I made!

For this page, I used a picture of my Grandmother (in the middle) with her brother and sister...LOVE how it turned out!

Here's one of Nevan at Halloween...

And a close up of the paper roses I made...

Going another route with these papers...using them for Wintry fun pictures!

And a Card!

Come on over and join me at Memorable Seasons this month!!!

Don't forget the Birthday Celebration is still going on at Nuts About Sketches! There's a great prize to be had!!! :)

And check back on Wednesday for a little bit of FUN courtesy of Cookin' Up Creations!!! ;)

Yeah...it's a CRAZY, BUSY week around here!!! But I love it!

No comments:

Slide