Monday, April 25, 2011

I've been a bad, bad blogger...

so I'm gonna make up for it today! :)

First...have you checked out Nuts About Sketches lately??? A FABULOUS new sketch went up today and I had the best fun creating the following page using it! Please head on over and see what the other DT members did with it...and play along!!!



I'm also preparing a few projects for my Guest DT gig over at Memorable Seasons next month...I should have some sneaky peeks for you this week! Jill sent some really fun stuff to work with...and I'll just say I'm scrapping some "older" pictures. :)

We're planning some fun stuff for May over at Cookin' Up Creations too! You guys know National Scrapbook Day is coming up...so I might would clear my calendar for that weekend, if you know what I mean!!! :)

On the home front...I'm gonna be teaching at another Y starting this Friday!!! It's a Low Impact aerobics class for anyone really...but the majority of the class is middle age. I'm excited about it and am looking forward to working with this group! I've also been asked to get my PiYo certification in anticipation of getting a regular class going again at the Lincoln Co. Y. But that's not gonna happen until this summer...the next training won't be until July or August. Lots going on for me in the fitness world! I'm thankful for it too! I love that I can get my workout, help others, and get a little extra $$$ too!!! AND the best part is that it doesn't take me away from my kiddos!

Speaking of kiddos...there's only about 7 weeks left of this school year!!! WHAT?!?!?!?! OMGosh! I'm gonna have a 3rd grader and 1st grader...and one in his LAST year of preschool!!!! That surely can't be possible! I'm wondering if Gramma is gonna open the pool this year...since she's got the house for sale, I'm sure she doesn't want people running in and out messing things up. And there's something wrong with the pump. If the pool isn't open, I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do with these boys!! They lived in that pool!

Okay...done lamenting about the coming of summer vacation!

I think that's all for today...enjoy your week!

No comments:

Slide