Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's SEPTEMBER!!!

I do believe that September is my FAVORITE month of the year!!! We start getting a few cooler days (the mornings here have been wonderful...the days, not so much!), Football starts, school's in full swing...I just LOVE it! Plus, I met my wonderful hubby in September and married him in September...it's just a good month!

And guess what starts today?!?!?!?!




Yep! That's right!! ScrapU over at Scrap-Friendzy!!! If you saw the pre-assignments, they were GREAT! The first assignment is up and Ms. Amy did an awesome job! Can't wait to give it a try! You should check it out too! BTW...I have an fun after school assignment for you tomorrow for extra credit...just sayin'!

Also, there's a new challenge up at ScrapFIT too! And those Team Jazzercise girls rocked it this month!!! Check that out too!

Hum...anything else I need to tell you guys today??? Can't think of anything, so I'll say bye for now! Have a good day!

No comments:

Slide