Sunday, January 18, 2009

Battling the sickies...(not a post for the squeamish!)

Thursday was a glorious day....NOT! I was awakened at 5 am by Nevan who proceeded to vomit all over me! In MY bed! So NOT the wake up call I wanted. Got up and got H off to school. At noon, his teacher called me to come pick him up...you guessed it! He was vomiting too! By 3 pm, Pierson had joined the crowd! Friday, we thought it was all over. Saturday, Harrison bday party, woke to find P had vomited in his bed at some point in the night...scary thing is I never heard him! I thought maybe he'd just got choked or something. I had put him down for his nap prior to the party and when Mark went to get him, he'd vomited again! He and Mark spent the party in our bedroom, quarantined! Then Mark started last night...he's been in the bed all day. You know how men are when they are sick! And now, I don't feel nauseous, but there's this lump in my throat and I'm afraid it's gonna come up after while.....ARGH! Make this crap leave my house! I swear, my washer and dryer have run NON STOP since Thursday! I've gone so far as to wash ALL bedding...including pillows! I've gone thru half a can of Lysol and I don't know how many Clorox wipes...and if I wash my hands one more time, my skin's gonna fall off!

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

WOW!!! that is CRAZY!!!!
keep your germies at your house...i don't want them...hehehe

hope everyone is vomit free

Slide