Monday, April 14, 2008

What DH found out...

DH went to a union meeting on Saturday. The layoff is gonna happen but they are trying to figure out what the exact number is gonna be. But, I don't think it's gonna be better for him if he gets to stay--even after the layoff, they were told that 1st shift will still only be working 2 weeks a month! So, I told him last night, that if it came down to it and he was gonna just happen to get to stay, to take voluntary layoff. At least that way, he can find another full-time job until things pick back up and he gets called back. We just can't make it with him drawing 2 weeks a month unemployment.

Anywho....I'm going to a big 2-day crop this weekend! Met a lady at Willow Traders who is also going. But she will only be there on Saturday. We are gonna try to find each other so we can "play" together! I love meeting online friends IRL! I'm hoping a get LOTS done at this crop...I've planned for probably 25 pages or so...I wanna get them ALL done!

2 comments:

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

How was the crop Jenny?? I hope the best works out with your hubby's layoff--that stinks.

veronica

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a good time at your crop, now you need to upload all your lo's so I can "oooh" and "aahh" over them and maybe scraplift a few too!!!

Slide