Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time to catch up...

Well, just a small update--and a reminder to myself about things that have happened recently that I need to remember! Pierson got his top left center tooth on February 5th--the right one popped thru yesterday! And the little booger pulled up yesterday!! WAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Harrison's "big" teeth are coming in VERY crooked! Gonna start saving for the braces NOW! UGH! (And the dentist was sooo impressed at the amt of room between his teeth and wasn't worried about him having room for his adult teeth--we'll see what they say next month when he goes back!)

Last week was a rough week--it had rained some and was chilly so I wouldn't let the boys go outside to play. That was HORRIBLE for them and ME! I was ready to tie them up!! Thank goodness that Friday and yesterday were nice!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Abby just got her first tooth...ouch! I love reading about your little fellows. :)

Slide