Tuesday, November 6, 2007

7 months


Well, Pierson turned 7 months old yesterday :( and guess what he did to celebrate?? He got on his hands and knees! NNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! He can't do that yet!!!! I don't want him to grow up!


Enough of my belly-achin'!


Halloween was fun! All except that mad rush to get 3 dinosaur costumes made at the last minute! (they sure were cute!!!) Actually, I had plenty of time until I found out that Trunk or Treat at church was on SUNDAY! So between Trunk or Treat at church, preschool, and Trick or treating at daddy's, the boys had a grocery bag full of candy! I'm slowly getting rid of it all! Next year, I'll be on top of it and the Halloween Witch will come take the candy and leave a toy instead!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

They are so cute. I still can't believe you made them! Great idea about the Halloween witch!

Lissa Ballard said...

I love the idea of te witch coming and taking the candy to leave a toy instead! I may have to do this with my little guy!

Thanks for a great idea!

wendy said...

The kiddo's are so cute! Very nice pictures on your blog of them :)

Slide