Monday, October 1, 2007

Neglecting the blog...

Boy have I been neglecting things here! What's happened in the past--say--6 weeks???

Pierson can roll over now, he's getting better at sitting up, and it won't be long til he's crawling. Not looking forward to 3 mobile kiddos! UGH! Weighed him yesterday, and he was 17 lbs! Not so little anymore! We got the car bouncy seat thing out for him the other day--and he loves it! Doesn't seem like he should be big enough to sit in it! Harrison and Nevan started back to preschool--Nevan was clingy and whiney the first few days, but now he walks in and doesn't even look back! I'm enjoying the peace and quiet 3 mornings a week!

Been doing as much scrapbooking as possible. I have been participating in a few contests--that seems to get me more motivated and the challenges keep me creative--most of them make me think outside of my normal little box! And that is good! I've created some of my most favorite pages in the last couple of months. Here's something really exciting! Check out this link: I'm the featured scrapper!!! How cool is that??? http://thescrapbooksite.com/Oct2007News.pdf This is at my FAVORITE scrappy website--it's where all my "cyber" buddies are!

Mark and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss on Sept 21st. We managed to get away from the kiddos for the evening and went to enjoy a quiet dinner at Kobe's. YUM! We splurged and ordered the "Anniversary Special" for dessert--cheesecake, a song sung in Japanese, and a polaroid pic! I'll have to scan the pic and put on here--it's funny! And isn't it funny how priorities change? 5 years ago, I was telling Mark that he would be buying me a bigger diamond for our 10th anniversary!! Yeah right!!! I'll be lucky to get another piece of jewelry anytime in the next 20 years!!! LOL!

No comments:

Slide